The National Society owns an entire city block, bounded by 17th, 18th, C and D Street, Northwest, in one of the most beautiful sections of Washington, DC. There are three adjoining and connecting structures: Memorial Continental Hall built in 1905, Constitution Hall built in 1929, and the Administration Building, with the original portion constructed in 1923 and enlarged in 1948. In 1979, eight additional offices were added to the Administration Building. This is the largest group of buildings in the world built, owned and maintained exclusively by women.
National Society Home page for additional information